CottonCandyHow do I become a vendor?

To become a vendor you must fill out the Vendor Booth Application. Read the Temporary Food Permit, Vendor Guidelines and Cottage Food Production Operations for details on having a vendor booth. Then, use our payment options above, purchase your desired booth size, and then submit your application form and payment receipt together.


Vendor Details:vendors 01

star  There may be exclusions on some food items sold. (i.e. all booths can sell deserts and drinks, etc.) For multiple main food items please contact us for more information. Craft vendors will not have exclusions.

star   This is a two-day event. Vendors must set-up on Wednesday, July 3rd by 5:00 p.m. (set-up starts at 2:00 p.m.) and must remain open until after the Fireworks Show. Booths will reopen on Thursday, July 4th at 2:00 p.m. (set-up starts at 1:00 p.m.) and must remain open until after the Fireworks Show.

star  Electricity is provided on a first come, first served basis (see Vendor Booth Application for details).

star  Payment methods are cash, check, money order or online credit cards (see Payments above). For online payments, please retain and submit a copy of your PayPal receipt with your Vendor Application Form.

star  To pay by cash or in person go to Waller City Hall, 1118 Farr St., Waller, TX. 77484

star  To pay by mail, please mail to City of Waller-Freedom Fest, P O Box 239, Waller, TX 77484

foodvendors 01Download Required Forms Here:

star  Vendor Booth Application

star  Temporary Food Permit Handout

star  Temporary Food Vendors Brochure

star  Vendor Guidelines

star  Cottage Food Brochure


Please contact Waller Freedom Fest with any questions.  -